Friday 9 October 2015

London Fashion Week (Dishing the dirt)

London Fashion Week was amazing. Not only were all the designs unique, but every one of them deserves to be listed for awesomeness. However, the big designers were the best and I only give you the best, so take a look at the gallery below, including the designs of Christopher Kane, Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch and Versace(okay, maybe not, but Versace deserves a mention on a blog including them in the name.) The first dress is from a collection which I could not pinpoint, but certainly struck me as the perfect dress for a semi-formal event. If you look at the previous pictures on NYFW you will notice quite a lot of red. It seems as if red is the colour of the season.
















I adore the play with patterns that these designers used, along with the bold, daring combinations they dared to choose. This season shows promise of being filled with gentle yet statement colours, a variety of colours, and offers every fashionista the chance to experiment with different textures and mismatched outfits. This catwalk season offered everything, from casual to sleek, from urban to rural, from street to office and most of all, from last seasons gloom to spring and summer bloom. And, with those concluding words, aaannnddd that's a wrap to FWs
Also, exciting news, I've found myself a photographer. In the next post, prepare to welcome Fatimah , a newbie photographer to help me as a newbie blogger.
Also, your support and love has been a blessing and I love you all so much...
Xoxo Mwah
Sumayya :)

1 comment:

  1. You've created an amazing blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award and you should really check it out! Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete