Sunday 4 October 2015

Spring in Action (Dishing the Dirt)

Spring had arrived in full flair, and designers have taken this opportunity to host the biggest annual fashion events. London Fashion Week 2015 was brimming with colour, light and extraordinary courage. Nothing was the usual, everything had a unique, bright fashionable perspective. When I looked at the outfits laid out in front of me, I saw that while all were more than just beautiful, very few had the aspect of Spring screaming me in the face. So with that in mind, I picked out 2 collections which I loved and am sure you will too. The Top Shop Collection was my absolute favourite. A basic style rule is that underdone is well done, and TS played by it perfectly, with the subtle amount of make up, which was bold and daring, and the equally amazing wardrobe. Although it portrays classic style, the black and white doing just that, it also conveys a young, chic view with the reds and maroons in the mix. The red stood out as the main element to me, and took on a very constrasting and bold turn jn comparison to the rest if the look. The designer of this collection has made it runway perfect but also had that street style element, making it suitable for both casual and formal events. All I can say is, I want, I want, I want!!!

My other go-to collection this spring would be the Burberry Prorsum. The name matches perfectly with the outfit designs, which dive straight into each and every shade if purple and pink. Whether it be the startling grape, the soft lilacs or seductive pinks, this collection brings new birth in every way, adding a playful, youthful touch to the runway. The dresses, while not completely street style made, can certainly be adapted from straight-formal to flaired skater girl, with the designs all kept perfect. All we have to do now is wait to grab hold of these necessary beauties (All photos from Harper's Bazaar)
Xoxo Mwah
Sumayya






No comments:

Post a Comment